Saturday, October 1, 2016

Caldari Griffin-class Frigate

Hello everyone, Tauza here with a quick update on the Caldari Griffin-class Frigate

The Griffin is much used by the Caldari Navy as a support vessel in combat squadrons, using its impressive array of electronic gadgetry to disrupt the operation of target ships, making them easy prey for traditional combat vessels. Here is a quick video of the new redesign.


I absolutely love the new looks of this ship and I am finding it a very good ECM platform for our corporations use. This will probably be my new go to ship for the next few months :-)

Here is my fit that I use for our fleet operations. Works very well and can just about jam everything Cruiser sided and below, permanently, if you have maxed out skills. This is fitted to you can refit when you go out on roams. This is a CHEAP under 5 million fit and yet you could go Tech II ore better but this is for fast and cheap fun!

[Griffin, X-Wing "R-Type"]

'Hypnos' Signal Distortion Amplifier I
'Hypnos' Signal Distortion Amplifier I

Umbra Scoped Radar ECM
BZ-5 Scoped Gravimetric ECM
5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Hypnos Scoped Magnetometric ECM
Enfeebling Scoped Ladar ECM

Arbalest Compact Light Missile Launcher
Arbalest Compact Light Missile Launcher

Small Polycarbon Engine Housing I
Small Particle Dispersion Augmentor I
Small Ancillary Current Router I


Hobgoblin II x1


Hypnos Scoped Magnetometric ECM x3
Enfeebling Scoped Ladar ECM x3
BZ-5 Scoped Gravimetric ECM x3
Umbra Scoped Radar ECM x3
Caldari Navy Scourge Light Missile x160
Caldari Navy Inferno Light Missile x160
Caldari Navy Nova Light Missile x160
Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile x160
Nanite Repair Paste x50

No comments:

Post a Comment