Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Science implants that compliment Engineering Arrays

Hello everyone, Tauza here with another quick update for all of you.

Since the Engineering Arrays have come out a lot of people ask me if I have a clone setup just for doing science related jobs. The quick answer is YES I DO! Here is a quick post on what I use for the jobs that I am doing in my arrays.

NOTE:

The skill requirements are kinda high for these since you will need Cybernetics level 5 to use them. Click on each image to get a larger picture and see all of the information for it. I consider these implants for the person that would consider themselves a long term Eve player.

What do I mean by that? I look at some of the blueprints that I am researching right now that will be taking OVER A YEAR to get more efficient. That is no small commitment in my humble opinion.

Slot 6 (120 mil)

Zainou 'Beancounter' Research RR-605

A neural Interface upgrade that boosts the pilot's research skills.

5% bonus to blueprint manufacturing time research.



Slot 7 (120 mil)

Zainou 'Beancounter' Metallurgy MY-705

A neural Interface upgrade that boosts the pilot's research skills.

5% bonus to material efficiency research speed.


Slot 8 (175 mil)

Zainou 'Beancounter' Science SC-805

A neural Interface upgrade that boosts the pilot's research skills.

5% bonus to blueprint copying speed.


Another note:

After you set your jobs with this clone you should NOT log off in a player made structure. If your not online and the structure gets destroyed the ship and clone you were in WILL BE destroyed. So when you log off keep that in mind. I KNOW I DO!

If you want more details drop me a message in game. If you can think of something that I missed please comment here so we all can learn :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment