Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Astrahus Citadel - Did you know...

Hello again, Tauza here, with another quick update or two...

One of the things I get asked all the time is how I move so much stuff around in such a short time. Well there are two things I do that you may not be aware of that came out with the Citadel release. I will briefly cover them for you as they are mostly self explanatory.



  1. Clones - you can have multiple clones in a single Citadel and instantly switch between them with no Jump Clone timer. Let that sink in for a moment...I'll wait...

    This allows me to have multiple clones in the same station and switch to whatever I need to get done at a moments notice. Make sense
  2. Compression - When you online a Citadel and put a refining array on it you can then compress your ores and ice that you have there. This does several things for you.
    • It allows you to move way more with a single ship.
    • It costs you NO fuel or ISK to do this.
    • If you have poor refine skills, compress and move to where you can get better reprocessing or have a friend with perfect skills refine it for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment