Sunday, July 10, 2016

Evemon - Yes you should...

Hello everyone, here is another program that I use daily in Eve online. I created a FULL API key for this program so I can use all of its features and I suggest you do that same.

You can download it here: https://evemondevteam.github.io/evemon/

The project use to be over on Battle clinic but for various reasons it has moved to this location.

Why use this program? They sum it up best.

EVEMon is a lightweight, easy-to-use standalone Windows application designed to assist you in keeping track of your EVE Online character progression. You can view your current skills and attributes, what you're currently training, and your ISK balance. EVEMon can track multiple characters across multiple accounts, so all your alts can be monitored through the same, simple interface. You can also plan your future character progression, by setting up a skill training plan; or even just play "what if" with detailed listings of all skills and training times.

There are even more features...trust me, this program is one that can help you better understand your characters in Eve. I currently monitor all of mine, the rest of my family, extended family and friends. I help them with skill plans, help them be more efficient with the areas they are working in with eve and can even have emails sent to me when their skills complete. A very through program.

No comments:

Post a Comment