Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Eve Chronicles

Hello everyone, Tauza here again with another little piece of information for you.



I have a lot of the newbro's (new eve players) ask me about the Lore (Eve's history) and I tell them there are the online Chronicles that they can read. They are free and some of them are real good.

https://community.eveonline.com/backstory/chronicles/

Also, there are three Eve books that you can read if your interested in them. In my humble opinion they are absolutely a MUST read for anyone that likes Lore and Story Telling. They are:

  1. EVE: The Empyrean Age came out on Aug 4, 2009 by Tony Gonzales
  2. EVE: The Burning Life came out on Mar 30, 2010 by Hjalti Danielsson
  3. EVE: Templar One came out Jan 3, 2012 by Tony Gonzales
There are more books and items out there that you can get but these three I have read. You can get them off of your favorite book site or library. -=Enjoy=-

No comments:

Post a Comment