Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hours for PLEX

When I took my break from Eve I decided that I would not be paying to play anymore and that I would pay for my game time with PLEX. If for some reason that you forget to PLEX your account you can do the following to get back into Eve Online.

Hours for PLEX allows players to temporarily access their expired accounts for a limited time of 4 hours, allowing them to apply a PLEX to their account. This is a backup measure for players who did not apply a PLEX before the account expired, or did not reverse-redeem a PLEX in order to reactivate through Account Management after the account expired.



If you activate Hours for PLEX and decide not to use a PLEX to reactivate during the 4 hour period, this feature will be automatically disabled for your account. Please contact Customer Support for assistance if you are having problems reactivating your account.

https://secure.eveonline.com/PLEX/hoursforplex.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment